A Mission of Distinction
Since day one, Tom has been on a mission of distinction for his company defined by:
1. Customization to your dreams – you’ll beam about it – guided by his experience and knowledge of cost realities.
2. With an eye for “exquisite,” Tom Len constructs take-your-breath away exteriors and interiors. One glance through our “fine art” gallery (link) provides proof.
3. Quality beyond compare, which means the firm does everything internally using their own craftsmen – from the tile, cabinetry, wood floors, to painting and more.
4. Diverse and comprehensive capabilities, from helping to purchase the property in the first place, to building the home, offering interior design services, helping to sell it when the time comes and even maintaining it while some of his elite clientele enjoy the luxury of a winter away from The Windy City.
5. Personal involvement, caring and the careful construction of long-term relationships. Clients become friends and that hopefully never ends.
To every project, Tom Len lends all the skill he and his crew can, but he also lends his name and reputation to one-of-a-kind home landmarks that super-satisfied homeowners embrace as their own.
Meeting the Criteria of A Local Staple
“I want to be the guy people come to for the highest level of work possible. I want to be able to walk into the grocery store in Northbrook and be proud, happy, cheerful and to run into my customer friends and catch up –versus dashing into the pizza aisle with fear of a close encounter frozen on my face.”